Lily wasn't too keen on the idea of this addition that was taking our attention away from her. She wouldn't really have much to do with Kayden and often "acted out" by running away when she went out to go potty at night. I think she is warming up to the idea of another pair of hands to scratch her head (plus, to my dismay, I think she likes how he tastes).
6 comments:
That is so cute!
Oh my gosh, he has the chubbiest little cheeks I love it! What a stud!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Kayden's little smile!
Not sure how he tastes but he smells good!
I just want to grab those little cheeks! Love that Lily and him are so close!
hey neighbors... eli said you had a blog so i thought i'd say hello! and to let you know i saw the info-mercial for this item..https://www.pottypatch.tv/?gclid=CLLNl4f30qACFQZbiAodZFUXtg
Post a Comment