
So my sister and I are both pregnant together (I'm 7 months and she is 8 months). She is due about a month before I am and we are both having boys. I know they are going to be little buddies together as they grow up! She's not too keen on photos of when she is prego, but I had to get at least one while she was here. I think she looks great for having her 4th child! I even think that I'm bigger than she is . . . what do you think? Who is bigger?
8 comments:
Um...you guys just like twins to me! Holy cow!! You guys are darling! You might be SLIGHTLY bigger...but it is hard to tell. It may just be the shirt you have on. How fun to be pregnant with your sister! I can't wait for this baby boy to get here!!
I love seeing you two pregnant together. You look so much alike! And you look fabulous Mallory! It's nice to see you actually looking pregnant these days. And it looks like you're having a great summer. Any more funny "Brettisms" I need to hear?
P.S. Post some pics of your new house!
Mallory, you look great for being pregnant! My gosh, I swell up like a balloon once I hit about 6 months...you are a lucky girl!
I think you both look darling!! It's so fun being pregnant with a sister ... and to have cousins the same age so those are lucky boys!
ahh so cute! i love this picture!
The color of Kelli's shirt throws me off a bit but you might be bigger. That's a cool pic.
You are both so cute-but I am a little partial to you!
Can't wait to meet our grandson! Wow, that is so wierd to say. Just think in a month or so you won't be pregnant anymore-of course you won't be sleeping any more either!!
Love you all.
Post a Comment