7.09.2009

Could I Use Anymore Pillows?

So, I'm too cheap to purchase one of those fancy maternity pillows and decided to use what we have. By "some" I mean 6. At around month 5.5, I noticed my back was needing support, so I added a pillow between my legs. At around 6 months, I felt like my shoulders were taking a beating with all this 'side' sleeping going on. So my physical therapist suggested a pillow behind me so I can lean back to take the stress off my shoulder joint. 6.5 months I was bear hugging a pillow to support my entire back. Month 7, I was all about convenience, so when I flip from side to side in my 'U' shaped fortress, I don't have to take a pillow with me; all I need is on both sides. Brett has taken the biggest beating with all this. I don't know how he sleeps on 6 inches of our queen bed, but he does it. Not to mention our 60 lb dog Lily somehow finds a place on the bed sometimes. I'm glad we aren't all too claustrophobic.

No comments: