11.15.2008

Summer Picts

I was browsing through my iPhoto and realized I had a ton of pictures from the summer I haven't posted! Excuse the lateness, but I figure 'better late than never'. It was a fun summer full of hikes with family, road trips to southern utah, birthday's, biking, gardening, silly nieces and nephews and concerts. The Feist concert up at Deer Valley. She is that white spot in the middle of the stage. My awesome mother-in-law who agreed to come to the Feist concert with me at Deer Valley. 1 Phraze: gay men really can dance! Behold the perfect garden . . . thanks to my mom! Roca de Elephante de Bountiful Bountiful Bomber My influence on the little ones. Brett's Birthday gift . . . the gift of time - priceless. Doughnut Falls with the family. Brett, Julie (my mother-in-law) and I. We tried to take a picture of our Chaco's wherever we went on a hike.

5 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

Mal....your nieces and nephews are TOO cute! Seriously SO CUTE!! They all look like mini Kjars that is for sure! They are getting so big! Looks like you guys had a fun summer!

Brad and Britt said...

yeah, i agree with nikki, they all do look like mini Kjars! Your chaco shoe pics could be awesome to show all of the places you have been! Also, HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE FIEST CONCERT? I love her! she is absolutely amazing! and I love going up to Deer Valley for concerts!

Jackman Family said...

I so agree with NIkki your neices and nephews are soooo cute and definitely look like Kjars, how fun! Well I'm glad I got your blog so now I can keep up on you guys, it looks like you have tons of fun!

Brittney said...

I was so excited to see you have a blog! Love it.

Bonnie said...

You guys are quite the go getters. It looks like a lot of fun though. Love your blog. It's fun to see what you guys are up to.