11.09.2008

All Hallow's Eve

Halloween! I love the holiday - candy, pumpkin carving, candy, caramel apples, trick-or-treaters, candy and costumes. We had our first Halloween party with my in-laws (who are the funnest in-law's on the planet) and we went as The Addam's Family. I will have to follow with some pictures, because everyone did a great job on their costumes and it was a blast. Then, we spent time carving pumpkins, eating Stacey's amazing chili and handing out candy on Halloween with my brother Taylor and his cute family. Abbey (their oldest) loved getting her hands all over the 'pumpkin guts' and then taking those hands and putting them in her mouth . . . yummy. We dressed Lily up as a fire-woman (that's all they had, but it was dang cute) and she was patient for a small amount of time and then pulled off what she could. She loved greeting the Trick-or-Treaters, licking Abbey's face and then staring at her while she cried. Great fun!

4 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

Ohh Taylor's little girl is so cute...and Lily...well she is just adorable! Its so cute how Lily fits perfectly in your little family! Can't wait to meet her!! Sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween!

Brad and Britt said...

your snow pics look amazing! Brad and I are wanting to go up hiking soon! your new place looks great too! Its awesome that they let you paint it!

Tay and Teigan said...

Love all the pictures. Lily is awesome, I am glad she fits in with the family!

Jessica Jackson said...

I'm glad to have found your blog! Sounds like you had a fun Halloween. And you're in Salt Lake! Looks like you found a cute place. We lived in the avenues for a summer and loved it... and we didn't become part of the hippie/liberal gang either.