11.09.2008
New Home - SLC, Ut
Yes, we made the hard decision to move to Capitol Hill in downtown SLC, Ut. We LOVE it here, especially since we can have Lily. We occupy the top floor of an old Victorian house that we have recently found out was built in the late 1800's. The landlord was even gracious enough to let us add some color, which makes us feel a little less 'pale'. We are so close to everything, namely the mountains. Our ward has been so fun to get to know so far and we've found some fun connections out here to family and friends. My siblings were teasing us that we would turn into 'hippies' and 'liberals' (no offense to those of you who are apart of any hippie or liberal grouping) . . . we will keep you posted if those changes occur.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your new house looks adorable! I love those old victorian houses. I seriously want to come see it! And Lily is SOOO cute! We miss you guys and we should really get together soon!! Love ya!
Hey Mal and Brett, it's Robert.
Wow, I didn't know you guys moved to SLC. I feel like a bad cousin... Ha ha. Holy cow, I'm jealous though. Living in downtown SLC would be so fun. I like the paint. It definately warms things up. And congrats on choosing the best dog for people that love the outdoors. Black labs are so fun in the wilderness. Later guys.
Robert
Post a Comment