I think I could forgo all gifts for the rest of my life if I could watch Kayden open gifts and get excited as he did on Christmas. It made me extremely happy.
*Enjoying his Mickey Mouse Airplane from Great G & G Bennett
He's such a wonderful addition to our family and we are so grateful for his sweet little self.

5 comments:
Children bring back the magic, for sure. This is darling.
I agree.
I love to check in and see what new stuff you have on here. It was so much fun seeing him at Christmas! I know my parents were thrilled that he loved the plane so much!
Amazing how much a few little changes in life...such as a child, can make holidays so much fun!
DITTO to the present thing! I was just as excited as I was as a kid on Christmas morning just to see my kids open their gifts this year. Kids are a blast!!!!
Post a Comment