So it's midnight and I'm up wishing I was on a bike and with Brett in St. George enjoying this:
and this:
(it's a form of hiking done in Zion's)
I have had a little time on my hands with my husband down "south" on vacation. Even with a "little tornado" that is Kayden these days.
So, I made these:
And you certainly can't have Graham Crackers without these:
And then topped it all with some delicious chocolate . . . salivating yet?
I also caught up on some movies whilst making these delectable treats...
Pride and Prejudice (a Sunday tradition)
and
The last movie really made me laugh at some of the parallels to our marriage (TMI?). For one, we are not assassins, but we certainly have had our times where we wanted to "kill' the other person:
Another is how competitive we both are and I certainly don't want
to be the one holding the
to be the one holding the
"girly gun".
Lastly, even though we have wanted to "kill" each other
and may be a bit over-the-top
and may be a bit over-the-top
competitive, we sure do make a great team:
4 comments:
Salivating... yes. And now you got me wanting to watch "Up" again, too.
I can't tell you how much I love that you & Brett love outdoorsy things! :) I hope he had fun, but I hope that you go with him next time! Sounds like you enjoyed yourself at the homestead though...the good movies while making/eating homemade smores sounded a.m.a.z.i.n.g!! I canNOT wait to try the recipes myself, thanks for sharing :)
Ok, NO FAIR! I just started in a BIGGEST LOSER Contest @ work and that is making me sooo hungry! I had no idea that you could do homemade graham crackers! I think that you 3 and Brad Bode and I need to do some form of hiking soon! Or lets even take the kiddos (I am meaning the dogs as part of the kiddos) and go up Meuller Park sometime!
Mark thinks I'm crazy, because I told him when we got married he wasn't allowed to have fun without me!!! Having a little munchkin makes it hard too! I think that's so funny every year, Mark and I are like wow, "I can't believe survived another year, without killing each other :) I love Mr. and Mrs. Smith...
Post a Comment