
Almost 2 weeks before our due date, our baby decided to make his way into the world.
Kayden Shane Stahl was born on
September 8th, @
3:52 pm,
20 inches long, and
6 lbs 9 oz.

Contractions came strong at about 2:00 am that morning and my water later broke at 8:00 am. His arrival was via C-Section due to some complications with his breathing during each contraction. The Dr. would rather be safe than sorry.
His name Kayden comes from Brett's dad who thought the name was a great fit. His middle name Shane comes from the Late Shane McConkie who tragically died in a ski accident this last season. We think they are both strong names.
It's amazing how quickly you can fall in love with something you've only known for such a short amount of time.
10 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited you had your baby. He's SO adorable. Congrats!
Ahhh Mali!! I can't believe you are a Mama! He is the cutest little thing! I need to meet him soon. Sounds like you had quite the labor and delivery. I hope you have a smooth recovery. I want to hear more about it. I am dying to come visit so let me know when you are up for visitors. Love ya girl! You guys did GOOD!!! ;)
Oh he's beautiful! Mal you're a trooper. So glad he made it here safe and sound. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I can't wait until our boys can meet each other. Congratulations to all three of you!
CONGRATS!!!!! We are so excited for you and hope you are getting some sleep and recovering well. Can't wait to meet the little guy!
early?!?! seriously?!?! YOU ARE LUCKY! but, it is good that you were able to have him safely! Thank goodness for good docs, good anesthesia, and C-Sections! Brad and Brett are sooo much alike Mal...Brad is convinced that we are going to be naming our boy in honor of Shane MAC, which I don't blame him, but, funny nonetheless! I am glad that you are doing well! He is adorable. Can't wait to see more pictures of him!
I'm so excited for you guys as you start this new journey. When your dad told me yesterday morning that your water broke I got goose bumps...I just can't tell you enough how happy I am for both of you. You have a beautiful, healthy baby boy and I'm so excited to meet him!!!
Congratulations we are so happy for you guys! It's crazy how much you can love a little guy and it only grows more and more each day! I can't believe your a mom, we are getting so old, but you will love every minute of it! Congrats again and I can't wait to come meet the little guy. Hope your recovery goes well!
Yay! Hi Kayden :)
hooray!!!!!!!!!! hes is so cute! congrats you two!
Mal, What a cute little boy. So happy for you and hope you are feeling better each day. Enjoy each day with Kayden. I might stop by on the way home one day just to get a peek at that cute bundle of joy.
Post a Comment