4.27.2009

Baby Time - 20 Weeks

It's crazy to think there is something growing inside me and it's even crazier to see the physical changes it's rendering (Brett is even more excited about the "bump" that is forming). Being halfway there gets me more and more excited to be a mom. I'm feeling "it" move more and enjoying that it isn't just indigestion!

6 comments:

ms. persiflage said...

CUTE!! You look great as an expecting mother - love the dress :)

Nikki Taylor said...

Ahhh Mal it's SO weird to see you with a baby bump. Oh my how CUTE are you?! Seriously, you look darling! I was hoping you would post some pictures of your growing belly. I can't wait to see it in real life next week (remember you are doing my make up next week?!) Looks like you guys are doing well! That makes me VERY happy!

Colby and Steph said...

Oh Mal you look so cute. I also like your dress. Where did you get it? I am going to need some new church clothes.

Tay and Teigan said...

You look hot! I love your hair and your teeny bump is so cute. It is weird to see you pregnant for some reason, but it suits you very well. Good show. And happy anniversary to you both!

Brian Glenn said...

ahh so friggin cute! I seriously was so excited when I heard you were pregnant too!!! When do you find out what you're having? Let us know! Glad to hear you're feeling better too!

Jessica Jackson said...

Mal, you look so good! When I saw you at the dinner I honestly couldn't even tell you were pregnant. You carry it well!