"Beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most."
3.04.2008
More pictures
The Amount of Space the Helicopter Has to Land
The Heli Pad
The Snow Levels Outside His "Pirates Shack"
The "Pirates Shack"
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Brett & Mal, I can't believe you're doing this. You're a great wife Mal to let Brett have this adventure! Brett, hope you're having fun. We are so excited for you to come home and meet baby Caleb. I think he looks like you! J/k. Be safe and know we are thinking about you. Stac, Tay, Abby & Caleb
1 comment:
Brett & Mal, I can't believe you're doing this. You're a great wife Mal to let Brett have this adventure! Brett, hope you're having fun. We are so excited for you to come home and meet baby Caleb. I think he looks like you! J/k. Be safe and know we are thinking about you.
Stac, Tay, Abby & Caleb
Post a Comment